blink prevents the preview zoom ?

Moderator: jsachs

davidh

blink prevents the preview zoom ?

Post by davidh »

If the Blink window is open while a transformation dialog is also open, it prevents the transformation preview window from being zoomed.

This can by simulated like this: open a transformation on an image, click apply, open Blink (or simply open the Blink window on any open image that is not loaded into the transformation), click on the transformation Preview window and press the key "+" or use the Zoom /resize buttons. When zoomed using Zoom buttons, those white frames will not show.
You do not have to run the Blink nor load the image 2 into it before zooming.
It won't help to close the Blink window - either the transformation has to be restarted or another transformation started.
Other way round it works fine. If you open a transformation while the Blink window is open, there is no problem with transformation preview zooming.
I wonder if it is not just a problem with my PC. Can anybody confirm or disprove? Thanks.

David
Attachments
zoom 3x.jpg
zoom 3x.jpg (14.33 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
jsachs

Re: blink prevents the preview zoom ?

Post by jsachs »

This is a bug - you are actually not supposed to be able to run Blink while a transformation is active. I have fixed this for the next maintenance release.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color