Zooming after Unsharp Mask Sharpening

Moderator: jsachs

Robert Schleif

Zooming after Unsharp Mask Sharpening

Post by Robert Schleif »

Version 8.0.299 After performing an Unsharp Mask Sharpening transformation, zooming with the wheel of my mouse no longer works with any of the transformations that I've tried. Wheel zooming is restored by rebooting the program.
jsachs

Re: Zooming after Unsharp Mask Sharpening

Post by jsachs »

I am not seeing this here -- can you confirm that this happens consistently and perhaps provide some more details?

Can you zoom if you hold down the Alt key?
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
Robert Schleif

Post by Robert Schleif »

The misbehavior is not consistent. This time after applying unsharp mask, the scroll wheel no longer zoomed the transformation output, but would with alt depressed. This time, applying a transform to the output of unsharp mask, the output did zoom normally with the scroll wheel.
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

While I still can't reproduce the problem here, I did notice related issues with clicking OK on Unsharp Mask (and a number of other transformations) while a Mask dialog box was open. I have fixed this for the next release, but please check if that is what is making it happen inconsistently on your computer.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
Robert Schleif

Post by Robert Schleif »

No problems today using PWP 8.0.300. I'll remain alert for a recurrence of the problem.