Update Available - Version 8.0.342

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Update Available - Version 8.0.342

Post by jsachs »

An update is available to Version 8.0.342 (7-Jan-2023)
Download Link: https://www.dl-c.com/Downloads.html

The changes (taken from the update log) are:

Dehalo transformation: fixed problem with amount mask not being applied correctly.

Speck Removal: In Patch Match mode (and only in Patch Mode), there is now a new slider displayed just below the Speck Radius slider called Speck Outer Radius Factor. This slider runs from 1.0 to 4.0 and controls the size of the outer radius of the area in the input image that will be searched for a matching bit of image to clone over the speck. Larger values cause Picture Window to search a larger area to find a matching patch.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
MarkT

Re: Update Available - Version 8.0.342

Post by MarkT »

(it's a small thing... the web site still shows "8.0.341" on the Downloads page...)

Bigger issue: changing the radius in Speck Removal crashes PWP, but apparently only when zoomed in significantly on the input image.
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

I fixed the version number.

I was unable to make PWP crash here although I did find and fix several issues with displaying control points when dragging or resizing them. I don't offhand see how any of these could cause a crash, but I suppose it is remotely possible. Will upload a new version shortly -- please let me know if it still crashes. If so, please supply as many details as possible.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
MarkT

Post by MarkT »

8.0.343 seems to have fixed the issue I had. Thank you.