Feature Suggestion

Moderator: jsachs

Marpel
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Nikon D810

Feature Suggestion

Post by Marpel »

- First off, thanks for adding the thumbs to the Mask drop down, I find it very useful.

- The last set of operations, subject of my previous post, highlighted an issue, for me anyway, so may not be popular to others, or the suggestion not even possible, for that matter.

I have found, and continue to find, that I often do quite a long thread using the same Transformation repeatedly (in recent example - Composite, and Drop Shadow), but with different settings and/or masks/and or/image combinations.

Although there is a favorites list and access to a Transform by typing the initial letter, I wonder if this type of process could be expedited with a button in the Main Tool Bar which allows a single click to either open the most recent Transform (with default settings) or a button which the user could set up for the user's most oft-used Transform. In the latter, as an example, I would have the Composite Transform identified, so that Dialogue would open with a single click.

Just wondering....

Marv
jsachs

Re: Feature Suggestion

Post by jsachs »

For the next release, right-clicking on the Favorites button, instead of displaying the Favorites dialog box, immediately selects the last transformation you selected from the Favorites list, if any.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
Marpel
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Nikon D810

Re: Feature Suggestion

Post by Marpel »

Excellent Jonathan, thanks very much.

Marv