Stereo transformation zoom controls?

Moderator: jsachs

MarkT

Stereo transformation zoom controls?

Post by MarkT »

I'm pretty sure this work correctly before, but it's been awhile since I've tried the stereo transformation.

Now, with both the zoom buttons (+, -, 1:1, fit) and the Alt+mouse wheel, nothing happens. Well. except that the cursor is sent left-to-right across the screen with the Alt+mouse wheel.
jsachs

Re: Stereo transformation zoom controls?

Post by jsachs »

This appears to be a bug that has been there for a long time but was made obvious by a recent enhancement I implemented, namely that when you select the Right image, it is now automatically selected as the current input, as though you clicked on the small thumbnail next to Stereo. If you click on the main thumbnail for the Stereo transformation, it works correctly. I will need to think a bit about the best way to fix this, but it should not be too difficult.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
MarkT

Post by MarkT »

Ah, yes, so when the Display Input and Preview button is chosen, Alt+mouse wheel functions as expected. It's only when Display Preview is selected that it doesn't.

I can live with that...
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

Turns out it was relatively easy to fix -- all set for next release.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
MarkT

Post by MarkT »

Awesome. Seriously. I am in awe... So grateful for your continued interest and generous support of this product.