Dialog Box Opening

Moderator: jsachs

Earle

Dialog Box Opening

Post by Earle »

Can you help me with a couple of minor problems?

When I open Transformation, Grey, Levels and Colour, The dialog window does not open fully on the right hand side, and has to be dragged to the fully open position. This problem did not occur when I ran ver. 3.5 on a P3, but started after I purchased a new computer and a PWP disk about a year ago. I skipped ver. 4, and purchased ver. 5
recently. Since updating to ver. 5 from a downloaded copy, the same problem exists.
Also, the dialog box for the Histogram Tool does the same. These are not the end of the world, but an annoyance that I could do without if a fix is readily available.

Also, when I registered my Ver. 5, 16 character serial number, my Ver. 3.5, 12 character number has come up in the About PWP screen on the Help button. This probably makes no difference now, but could it be a problem with future updates?
ksinkel

Re: Dialog Box Opening

Post by ksinkel »

Earle,

Could you send me a screen shot of your full screen showing the problem with the dialog. My email is ksinkel@dl-c.com.

Thank you,

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color
elied

Post by elied »

This has been happening by me ever since I started with PWP nearly 8 years ago - I think the version was 2H - and on two different computers. I hardly ever notice it because the only time when I need the window open entirely is if I want to reset the Transformation. I did mention it once in a thread where members made suggestions towards a new version, but when it was not fixed I forgot about it. I don't annoy easily.
Elie Dinur
Gesher Haziv
Israel
www.imageevent.com/elied
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

This type of problem is a bug in PWP that can show up if you choose too large a font size in the Display control panel.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color