File/Re-Save command change side effect?

Moderator: jsachs

davidh

File/Re-Save command change side effect?

Post by davidh »

Since the latest version installation when reopen any saved workspace script, every File open image triggers the message saying the image has been modified since the last time..etc..
No changes has been made to the images nor were they resaved.

Reinstalling back to the version 8.0.278 no messages pop up.

Is it a (necessary) side effect of changes made to File/Re-Save command?
jsachs

Re: File/Re-Save command change side effect?

Post by jsachs »

I am unable to reproduce this here. Can you supply some more information and perhaps a sample image file?
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
davidh

Post by davidh »

After some more investigation with more scripts I am a bit confused:

1. I found that even some of scripts now do pop up the message even in version 8.0.278.

This is odd as while I was working on them previously, saving each workspace scripts separately, reopening.. etc, I have never encountered any such message.

2. And the latest scripts do not trigger the message in either 8.0.278 or 8.0.281 version.

What is a bit strange is that if the message pops up, it pops up with every Open image starting with the first one loaded whichever it is.
There is, for example, a watermark image common to all of the scripts in question. It never loads first.
When the message starts popping up, it pops up with the logo as well, and vice versa.

It does not look to me the issue is with the images. I wonder if that could be connected to the problem I issued in my previous topic "PWP starts as minimized and locked."

For the time being there seems nothing more to find or simulate. All new scripts load well. If I find more I will post it.
The solution with the previous scripts is simple. It needs just save them as a new version.
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

Was there a recent time change where you are for DST?
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
davidh

Post by davidh »

There will be DST change tomorrow 27.3.2022 at 02:00.
My PC shows the correct time.